Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blessed

Andy and I went to our September appointment yesterday which was normal like always with:
being weighed
blood pressure
urine test
We heard the heartbeat which was even stronger than before at 168 bpm!! :) I love just hearing the little fast heartbeat it just makes me even more excited to be a mom.
Then I had blood drawn for the quad test which tests for neural tube defects, downs syndrome, and other various disorders.
Here is the MOST exciting news....
We find out the sex of the baby on September 23 at 10:30!!!
I am just extremely happy that we don't have to wait till October 12th to find out because I don't think I would be able to wait that long...


The other day Andy bought me some awesome flowers here they are

They were all dyed using different colors soaking up through the stems

So they had this cool effect of turning the water kind of purple/blue. Once I put them into the water the colors began to seep off the stems, it had a really cool effect. I love my flowers!!!

Also I am beginning to look a little more pregnant and promise to take pictures soon.

Hope everyone has a great day and remember to smile!!! :)

No comments: