Monday, November 17, 2008

So Busy!!

Life is getting very crazy around here we are nearing the end of the semester but we couldn't be happier for it to end. Our little boy is growing and using mommy as his little punching/kicking bag and he is doing flips all the time which is rather funny.
I have decided what I really want to do with the rest of my life and that is finish my psychology degree and apply to a master's program to become a School Psychologist/Licensed Community Counselor so that I can do what I really want to do and that is to help people. It has been a long road getting here but it will all be worth it in the end. Andrew is working on his final semester before beginning his professional classes, he is playing his senior recital in April, and will be student teaching in the Fall which he is very excited about it since he will be done. We will both walk in the Spring of 2010 and he will be looking for a job if he hasn't already been offered one during the spring and I will be impatiently awaiting my letter for the master's program possibly here at SWOSU.
Now time for an update on our wonderful little boy, he is growing like I said earlier and we are going to the doctor on Wednesday and I will be enduring the wonderful glucose tolerance test which I have heard good and bad stories about. As long as it tastes like orange anything I will be fine because I LOVE anything that is orange. We will hear is wonderful heartbeat and make sure my belly is measuring where I should be for 26 weeks. Then we are counting down the days to December 5th this is when we will be getting our 3D/4D ultrasounds and we can't wait to see really who are little guy will hopefully look like, I just want him to have my eyes even though I love his daddy's tiny eyes.
We hope that everyone is doing well!!!

No comments: