Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick Update

Well I have been a lazy blogger lately but trust me I have good reasons.
  • To start we are done with school officially now or until I apply to graduate school sometime in 2011. Glad that it is over and never will I ever again take a full 16 week history course because four week classes are the greatest. Other than that it was a success!
  • Next came the painful shooting pain of a tooth that needed a root canal. Ugh I personally think that I would much rather go through child birth than ever feel that mouth pain ever again. Yesterday I actually went to have my root canal and one nerve in the tooth was not dead so it gave off some strange sensations that the dentist had to keep numbing. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I don't ever want to go through it again so as soon as we get dental insurance we are all going to the dentist.
  • We are now on the fast track to packing up this house since we are moving to our new home in Texas tomorrow about noon. There are tons of mixed emotions and tons of things to take care of but I have faith that God has not given us anything that we cannot handle. Every room in our house is almost packed but of course we have all the little things that will be put into a box with a bunch of other little things.
  • Packing with a 17 month old is a really interesting process but it makes packing a so much more fun. John occasionally helps us to put items into the boxes but he is getting really good a throwing things in the trash and currently it has only been paper that needs to be thrown away.
  • Like I said tomorrow is moving day and I am ready for all the boxes to disappear but I know it will be awhile till that happens.
So there you have it our week has been mega busy! We hope that everyone has a wonderful last couple of day in July and stay cool in this heat!

No comments: