Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Love Keys

Well here is another apology for my absence from the blogging world but life is so busy right now, we all just come home and crash!
Here is something cute that John John is doing.
He loves keys on lanyards or just lanyards without keys...he holds onto the keys and swings the lanyard around saying, "keys, keys, mama keys!
I think that he is the most observant 19 month old ever since he knows which keys go to certain locks. The other night at work he took my keys and attempted to lock the safe room lock that was at his level. One bad thing is he knows which key unlocks my emergency door...which could pose a huge problem when he can finally reach it.
Now anytime he sees keys, he must carry them around and shake them a little.

I will try my best to be better about blogging our adventures in West Texas but I would much rather spend my down time with the cutest little boy and my amazing hubby. Sorry faithful readers they take priority over writing our story but I do have TONS of things to share!

No comments: