The few of the things I love the most!
Our sweet family of four! I have come to the understanding that in order for everyone to look at the camera you must take 100 pictures and expect John to make some silly face but that is what makes memorable family photos.
John has a love for reading so I wanted to encourage that his summer. We went to the public library to join the summer reading program. I don't know if he had more fun picking out books or playing in the pillows of the kids reading area. We are reading up a storm which isn't anything unusual but now we have a swim party to work to!
I believe there is a special bond between daddy's and daughters. One that is unspoken and precious. This little girl loves her daddy (and mommy too) but she lights up anytime he comes into the room or even if she hears his voice. I love this!
Our little adventurer who isn't afraid to try something new. She has been working on pulling up everywhere some more successful than others but she normally gets what she wants.
Sweet cousins! I love how Mark's family makes up most of the young cousins but it wouldn't be the same without them.
This is how I found my sweet boy this morning, covered up with a pillow and asleep on the couch. Each morning John somehow finds his way to the couch and we are not for sure when but this is where we find him. Love him.
There are so many things I love about each week but these are some of my favorites!







No comments:
Post a Comment