Tuesday, September 18, 2012

VeggieTales Live

This past weekend we made a trip back to Tulsa to hangout with family, friends, and take John to see VeggieTales Live!!
I think John was excited to see Bob and Larry! For the past week he kept saying, "On Saturday I get to see Bob and Larry!!" 
 He also kept telling us he wanted a Larry shirt. Larry is John's favorite! He has even renamed himself to John Cucumber Hatch. As we were purchasing his shirt, he eyed a light up toy {which is another love of his}...so why not spoil this sweet boy on his special Mommy/Daddy date!!
 He is super excited and being really patient to see Bob and Larry!!
This is how he sat for most of the show, on the edge of his seat, and singing along to almost every song!! Have I said he LOVES VeggieTales!!
 After some popcorn with M&M's mixed in {a new favorite!}. John sat with his daddy since he was getting a little sleepy!
 I think I enjoyed seeing VeggieTales as much as John did! We watch VeggieTales almost daily and I love how John is learning so much about God in a fun way through watching Bob and Larry {which help to make it not so scary to a little one!}.
Now for some awesome pictures of the show!! We had wonderful seats and John could see everything!!
 If and when VeggieTales comes back, we will be getting tickets on the floor so John can meet Bob and Larry {that is the one thing he wanted to do}!
I love talking with John about his evening and here is the conversation:
M: John what did you learn at VeggieTales?
J: That God is a silly silly man! 
M: Did you learn that God loves you?
J: Yes!
M: How much does God love you?
J: ummm TOO much!
Love this little guy and his love for the Lord!!
 John loved his special date with mommy and daddy, that was just for him! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Always remember that God made you special and He loves you very much!!

No comments: