Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Buzzing Little Boy!!

As I said yesterday, John has totally discovered that his mouth can make different noises, one of which is buzzing. Here is his wonderful video of buzzing. Now that he knows he can buzz he does it pretty much all the time which then develops spit bubbles coming out of his mouth since he has such an excess of saliva due to the fact he is beginning the teething process.

I was reading someone elses blog yesterday...and you know how they say kids say the darnest things well I do believe this statement has to be the cutest thing I have ever heard. This little girl about the age of 2 looked at her mom and said,

"I ate a carrot, so I could see my way to the potty."

She is one smart girl to actually realize that the carrotine helps with eyesight. I love little kids and I know I am going to eat my words but I can't wait till John can say cute things that make me proud, laugh, embarassed, and wonder where he came up with that. I guess that just makes motherhood a great adventure and I can't wait!!

No comments: