School is quite entertaining to say the least. I am taking 9 hours of psychology which I am totally loving right now and probably will continue to love them since they are classes I am not too familiar with so my interest level is super high. I mean who wouldn't love being able to watch certain movies and analyze them psychologically plus I always knew I watched movies differently because of my psychology background so it is nice to know I am not the only one who laughs while others cringe. My Language Development class is the best I have learned so much already, then there is my Sports Psychology class which I am taking as an independent study but I love it too since most people have not ever heard of a sport psychologist. Andrew is also taking summer school he is taking 7 hours of education classes. We are getting close we can finally see the finish line and can't wait to cross it so we can start the next chapter of our lives. We are very curious where Andrew will do his entry year of teaching will it be here in Oklahoma or are we heading south to the great state of Texas, who know we are going to wait and see. Part of my wants to stay here so I can go to masters school but we would make more money in Texas...
Other than summer school, we are having visitors galore!!
Last weekend Alicia and Robert came for a short stay, so Andrew and Robert could practice for Andrew's senior recital, which by the way is June 27 at 6pm!! Alicia, Heather, and I went to Cordell for there city wide garage sale, we all found something we needed and really didn't need. I bought John his first 2 children's Bible's, Alicia bought a candy jar since at the wedding, she and Robert are having a candy bar, and Heather bought a super cute chair which Andy would say she didn't need but too cute to pass up. Oh and Timmy came to visit also! We had a blast this past weekend cooking out, watching movies, telling stories, and just enjoying company.
Tomorrow Rachie is coming to visit for my birthday!!! Yay I can't wait, I miss my best friend but she is 2 hours closer for the summer but could be moving to California for PT school...we are waiting to find out but at least if she does go we can't take a family road trip to see her!!! Like I said my birthday...ugh...I just wish I could stay the same age but still celebrate the day but I guess one thing about getting older is you become wiser and know more about life...well maybe.
I think I have rambled enough for today...with summer school I really don't have anything interesting to say since we are just staying around Weatherford. We are just counting down the days to August... Just 2 more semesters is what we keep repeating!!!!
Have a blessed day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment