Well big boy, you are 18 months old! Mommy and daddy cannot believe how fast life is going by but trust me we are taking every bit of it in.
This past month there have been a ton of changes:
We moved to Wheeler, Texas
You started daycare but luckily mommy works in the same place so we see each other all day still.
Your little hole in your heart is healed!
You are still wearing 12-18 month clothes but some 18-24 month shirts are fitting you. Most of your pants are 12 months since your booty is so tiny and your legs are short.
You are still wearing size 3 diapers but after this last box is done you will be moving up to size 4.
You are becoming more adventurous with your food choice but you still have your favorites.
Drinking from a cup is your favorite thing and it must have ice in it. You are your father's son. I am still nursing you and will do until it really is time to stop. 18 months is a long time but I am doing a little test to see if some of the studies are true, one day we will see.
Your vocab is growing each and every day. On average you say about 10 new words a day but there are some that you make up, which always makes mommy laugh!
Everyday has its adventures along with challenges but I wouldn't change anything because being a mommy is what I do!
We love you monkey and can't believe that you are already 18 months old!
This past month there have been a ton of changes:
We moved to Wheeler, Texas
You started daycare but luckily mommy works in the same place so we see each other all day still.
Your little hole in your heart is healed!
You are still wearing 12-18 month clothes but some 18-24 month shirts are fitting you. Most of your pants are 12 months since your booty is so tiny and your legs are short.
You are still wearing size 3 diapers but after this last box is done you will be moving up to size 4.
You are becoming more adventurous with your food choice but you still have your favorites.
Drinking from a cup is your favorite thing and it must have ice in it. You are your father's son. I am still nursing you and will do until it really is time to stop. 18 months is a long time but I am doing a little test to see if some of the studies are true, one day we will see.
Your vocab is growing each and every day. On average you say about 10 new words a day but there are some that you make up, which always makes mommy laugh!
Everyday has its adventures along with challenges but I wouldn't change anything because being a mommy is what I do!
We love you monkey and can't believe that you are already 18 months old!

No comments:
Post a Comment