Monday, September 6, 2010

Life as an 18 Month Old

Here is an inside look into our little man's life.
I still can't believe the changes he makes from day to day but he is learning so much.
He is so stinking cute carrying around he clubs like a big boy!
John likes to practice his swing with daddy. There will come a day that both my boys will be off playing golf... :( but mommy will be able to get somethings done!
We placed his toys in our hall laundry closet, since he has sooooo many. He loves to crawl into the cabinet to dig for the right toy.
He loves eating yogurt especially strawberry. He is starting to really show his independence and I am not for sure how I feel about it but I know that it is all part of growing up. So here we were sitting at breakfast, John grabs his spoon and starts shoveling the yogurt right in! Sweet big boy!
His bathtime has become the most exciting part of the day because he makes the biggest water mess and soaks me as I sit next to the tub. We have to really watch him now because he has discovered his face can go into the water and he doesn't know how to hold his breath or that he needs to close his eyes. Oh he tries to swim....
In our new house we have a huge front window and of course he loves to look out. One day we watched a neighbor ride his horse down the street and John was calling it a pup...we corrected him and he started neighing. He spends a far amount of the afternoon looking out the window checking our everything that is going on outside.
He was being a silly boy at his well-baby visit. It was our last visit to his doctor in Weatherford and currently I would feel more confident in taking him to her than the doctors out here...some I think need to go back to school. Personal opinion of course. He was such a little ham for his doctor and she really hopes that we move back to town next year so she can see her favorite patient. She just loves how healthy he has been and that I am still giving him the best milk ever! I love having such supportive doctors when it comes to breastfeeding.
Well there you have it a look into John's first part of his 18 month.

Our life has been busy but I will try to keep up with blogging about our lives.

No comments: