Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SWOSU Game

Over the Halloween Weekend we made a trip to Weatherford for their last home game.
The first thing we did when we arrived was to eat at one of our favorite restaurants and catch up with one great friend!
Then we made our way to the game! John loves Duke the bulldog, so of course the first thing we did was hunt him down.
Here is Duke!
John even got a special dog kiss from him straight up the face. He also gave him some loving (hugs).
Oh how I miss seeing this dog everywhere!
John informed a little boy that he could not pet Duke by saying "no no" with his arms crossed. He is becoming a little bossy but not too much :).
The band did their Halloween show which was awesome!
They first made a pumpkin
Then a witches hat and lastly they made a hand.
They also did the Thriller dance, which was funny to watch because we still know a lot of people in the band and they can't dance!
Now for the men, John loves the most!
He can't get enough of his Uncle Tim and I think that Uncle Tim can't get enough of him!
Giving Uncle Tim some lovin! They were talking about college life for a bit but John go distracted.
His daddy is his #1 favorite ever (well besides mommy :) what can I say!)
Time to give daddy some lovin!
I am not sure what he is doing but I just love it! Oh wait I love everything about this little man!
Even though we were about 3 hours past his naptime and took him all over downtown to shop, he was still a great little boy! Within minutes of our drive home he was asleep!
Aunt Emily was also with us but of course she dodged the camera!

No comments: