A lot of things have been happening around here and we are so busy, sometimes I wish it would slow down!
First, we moved back to Weatherford! We are currently trying to organize/purge 5+ years of marriage into a good sized two bedroom apartment. Plus keeping a storage building to house all the items that he need but just not currently like baby things, so of my pre-pregnancy clothes, our totes(1 each) of high school stuff, and just anything else that is needed but doesn't really have a home.
Secondly, we have started the next chapter in our education or Andrew has started I am still pending an interview. I applied to the Psychology department for School Counseling and School Psychometry (yes, two masters and applying to be alternatively placed). I have an interview on Friday at 1:30, hopefully I will know shortly after that if I have been accepted. Andrew has started his Masters in Music for Music Education which he is enjoying except for one class but it's just a class...or 4 weeks with a teacher...
Thirdly, we have switched back to the same practice of doctors that delivered John. I was very saddened when I found out that my doctor has decided to stop delivering babies :( but I really love the other doctor they suggested I use. We met with him yesterday and I feel more informed about things and so comfortable. The baby was being a little stubborn so we were able to see the baby since they could only hear a faint heartbeat(heart sinking moment) but they pulled out the ultrasound machine to check for the heartbeat. The baby was turned so it was hard to hear a loud heartbeat but it doesn't help that my heart beats so LOUD. Finally the baby turned and we heard its fast heartbeat! I also for some reason forgot what week I was and if my foggy brain didn't do this we would of found out what we are having. Now I have to wait two more weeks, this shall be the longest wait but I am sure it will fly on by!
Lastly our sweet little guy! I have fallen behind on his monthly updates but he is getting older so I guess I should really share some of his new things. He has recently fallen in love with singing all the songs that we have been singing to him since he was a baby. Lately it has been ABC and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but he does all the motions to Pat-a-Cake and Itsy Bitsy Spider and asks to sing the songs. He is talking up a storm, everyday he seems to learn at least 20 new words then the next day he learns how to turn them into sentences. We are still working on his colors, he knows how to match them but he will not tell you what color it is (I think he still isn't for sure about them so until then I will just call everything by its color.). He is now wearing 2T-3T tops because depending on the brand his belly sticks out(blessed with a long torso) and 18-24mo to 2T pants, he is so tiny on the bottom but I think we are finally in the in-between phase. He is currently wearing a 6 double wide shoe, I am so thankful for StrideRite for providing shoes that actually fit our little guys feet so he doesn't end up with funky feet from wearing shoes that were too tight. He is learning to be independent and can take his clothes/diaper off. He will tell us that he is wet/dirty and will ask to sit on the potty but nothing ever happens, we will keep on trying till something does. He is finally starting to try new foods but he still have his favorite go to foods. All I have to say there is never a dull moment in our day even nap time is an event to remember.
There you have it some updates! Now that we have internet I will try my best to not be so lame in my updating...
First, we moved back to Weatherford! We are currently trying to organize/purge 5+ years of marriage into a good sized two bedroom apartment. Plus keeping a storage building to house all the items that he need but just not currently like baby things, so of my pre-pregnancy clothes, our totes(1 each) of high school stuff, and just anything else that is needed but doesn't really have a home.
Secondly, we have started the next chapter in our education or Andrew has started I am still pending an interview. I applied to the Psychology department for School Counseling and School Psychometry (yes, two masters and applying to be alternatively placed). I have an interview on Friday at 1:30, hopefully I will know shortly after that if I have been accepted. Andrew has started his Masters in Music for Music Education which he is enjoying except for one class but it's just a class...or 4 weeks with a teacher...
Thirdly, we have switched back to the same practice of doctors that delivered John. I was very saddened when I found out that my doctor has decided to stop delivering babies :( but I really love the other doctor they suggested I use. We met with him yesterday and I feel more informed about things and so comfortable. The baby was being a little stubborn so we were able to see the baby since they could only hear a faint heartbeat(heart sinking moment) but they pulled out the ultrasound machine to check for the heartbeat. The baby was turned so it was hard to hear a loud heartbeat but it doesn't help that my heart beats so LOUD. Finally the baby turned and we heard its fast heartbeat! I also for some reason forgot what week I was and if my foggy brain didn't do this we would of found out what we are having. Now I have to wait two more weeks, this shall be the longest wait but I am sure it will fly on by!
Lastly our sweet little guy! I have fallen behind on his monthly updates but he is getting older so I guess I should really share some of his new things. He has recently fallen in love with singing all the songs that we have been singing to him since he was a baby. Lately it has been ABC and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but he does all the motions to Pat-a-Cake and Itsy Bitsy Spider and asks to sing the songs. He is talking up a storm, everyday he seems to learn at least 20 new words then the next day he learns how to turn them into sentences. We are still working on his colors, he knows how to match them but he will not tell you what color it is (I think he still isn't for sure about them so until then I will just call everything by its color.). He is now wearing 2T-3T tops because depending on the brand his belly sticks out(blessed with a long torso) and 18-24mo to 2T pants, he is so tiny on the bottom but I think we are finally in the in-between phase. He is currently wearing a 6 double wide shoe, I am so thankful for StrideRite for providing shoes that actually fit our little guys feet so he doesn't end up with funky feet from wearing shoes that were too tight. He is learning to be independent and can take his clothes/diaper off. He will tell us that he is wet/dirty and will ask to sit on the potty but nothing ever happens, we will keep on trying till something does. He is finally starting to try new foods but he still have his favorite go to foods. All I have to say there is never a dull moment in our day even nap time is an event to remember.
There you have it some updates! Now that we have internet I will try my best to not be so lame in my updating...

No comments:
Post a Comment