This summer is the first summer that John has loved the swimming pool. I think it is because it is a saltwater swimming pool and that it belongs to grandmommy!
Water safetly of this little guy is our number one goal so we purchased a lifevest for him which he LOVES!
These pictures are from his first swimming adventure.

Not the most glorious picture but a quite humorous picture! Sorry babe, I had to post it because of your face!

John loved to splash around and has even learned to hold his breath to put his face under the water to blow bubbles.

Our little family having fun in the pool! I have to say being pregnant in the summer has its perks and downfalls but being able to swim outside is the best on a super hot summer day.

John and daddy having some fun.

John is literally wants to be in the water the minute we get to my grandmother's house but luckily he gets worn out from swimming all over the pool, he is ready to get out when it is time to.
I love our little water baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment