Today we took John on his first of many trips to Crowder Lake. I do believe he enjoyed his fist more than the view of the lake. So as daddy attempted to fish we sat in the shade of the car. John enjoyed the wind since his eyes were protected with his awesome sunglasses which he only like for so long, along with his hat...
John handled the wind and sun for only a short time before we decided to sit in the car to wait on
daddy to finish fishing
, which wasn't very long.
Before we went on our little adventure, some of our neighbors came over to meet John, I really do enjoy living in an area surrounded by older individuals because they are so sweet. They weren't for sure if we had a boy or a girl, so being curious "grandparents" they walked over to say hi.
Okay well I must go back to cleaning and getting things together since John and I are going back to Owasso on Sunday to Tuesday. I do believe I will be purchasing an umbrella stroller for John this weekend so we can enjoy the lake a little more!
John handled the wind and sun for only a short time before we decided to sit in the car to wait on
Before we went on our little adventure, some of our neighbors came over to meet John, I really do enjoy living in an area surrounded by older individuals because they are so sweet. They weren't for sure if we had a boy or a girl, so being curious "grandparents" they walked over to say hi.
Okay well I must go back to cleaning and getting things together since John and I are going back to Owasso on Sunday to Tuesday. I do believe I will be purchasing an umbrella stroller for John this weekend so we can enjoy the lake a little more!

No comments:
Post a Comment