Friday, May 1, 2009

A Lazy Friday

Last night I got out our professional camera, since I love the pictures it takes. John wasn't a big fan of it since it flashes like four times before it takes a picture. Hopefully he won't run and hide from the camera once he gets older, since I am obsessed with taking his picture...we will see.

I think this is his I mean business face.

I really should be studying but instead I am enjoying a lazy Friday with my boys! I mean the weather is perfect outside to just do nothing, we are tired from studying for our finals, and this is the first time in a long time we have been home in the afternoon together, we are taking advantage of it!
John was pretty entertained with his burp cloth Andy put on his head for at least 10 minutes then he was ready to do something else. So we decided to play on the floor, lay on the boppy, sit in his bumbo, and just laying on daddy. All this lasted about 20 minutes then he passed out or so we thought, I think he is learning how to play opossum. Here are some pictures of our afternoon. Well one final is done for me, Andy has completed 2, we each have 3 to go. Can't wait till they are done, you would understand if you saw our house, it is in such disarray and I can't wait to organize it. Enjoy and have a great weekend

No comments: