Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cereal

For John's 4 month birthday he had his first taste of something other than breast milk, it was time for rice cereal!! He was so funny about it at first since his only eating reflex was sucking, so he kept trying to suck on the spoon, it was too cute!
Stripped down and ready to get messy!!
His reaction to his first bite. This picture doesn't not do the face any justice because he made the funniest face when he noticed it had a different taste.
I was trying to convince him that it is yummy and it will help him grow big and strong! I don't think he was believing it because he started to buzz his lips and cereal when everywhere!
The aftermath of the first time eating cereal, he probably only ate about 2 spoonfuls and the rest ended up all over his face, on his hands, and buzzed all over his belly! It is amazing that we are already starting him on food...here pretty soon he will be eating veggies like in about 2 weeks, I wish my little boy would stop growing hopefully he will remain my little cuddlebug since that is when we have some of our greatest conversations!
Mimi and Grandmother helping me out and feeding baby John his cereal and give me a great laugh since they were being silly!
I think this must be the messiest he has ever been!!
Today we are going to start eating cereal two times a day so we will be on step closer to veggies!!! How I love all the adventures in mommyhood and can't wait for more little ones hopefully it won't be too long!!!

No comments: