Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rolly Polly!

So yesterday, I was cleaning up around the house and put John under his bear toy. Well when I was done cleaning a little in the kitchen I came out and this is what I found.
He had rolled over and wiggled himself over to his exersaucer. Since he is completely oral at the moment he started to chew on the little stabilizers along with the bottom of the exersaucer. When he noticed me in the room he just gave the biggest gummy smile, like he was saying, "Mom this is the greatest tasting thing, you should totally come and try it.
I still can't believe that John is already 5 months and a week old plus some days. It is amazing how fast the time goes but I love being home with him everyday, we have some of the greatest life talks. I love the rolling phase because at times he just flings himself over and looks at us in shock/fear of what he just did but he knows everything is okay when he sees us smiling/laughing. When he started to roll he made a game out of it because he knew we were anticipating it, so he would roll onto his side then roll back to either his belly or his back, but now he is just all over the place that we are moving the coffee table out of the living room for now and using it as John's toy storage.
Another plus Andy and I are done with summer school we both made all A's! My classes were quite challenging because they actually made me use all my psychological knowledge so making all A's with a busy 5 month old is pretty much amazing to me. Andrew...well his classes were relatively easy since in total he missed 2.5 weeks this summer and completed mostly all of his media and tech class in about 3 hours the other night. Well now it is time to pack for another trip to Dallas and then a trip home.

No comments: