Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ladies and Gents: Robert and Alicia Hatch are MARRIED!!!
We are so excited for them and I do believe God truly has our perfect match out there but at times it takes longer for our paths to cross.The newlyweds making their grand entrance!!
I do believe this is my favorite picture and classic Robert!!!
A very neat idea...a candy bar...except for the fact that when we packed everything up it seemed like they were going to eat candy for DAYS!! I am sure that they most likely gave some of it away. They also had games on all the tables the help keep guest entertained and the games make a great ice breaker too.
Their guest book was a calendar.
Alicia was full of wonderful ideas!
I heard the cake was good but didn't have any myself.
Yes, later I was lectured by my mom who LOVES cake of all kinds, that is always the first thing she asks, how was the cake...
They are too cute!
We have a new sister!! Yay!! Pretty much she is amazing, super sweet, loves to laugh, and the perfect girl for Robert. We love them and can't wait to see what their life holds for them!!
One last picture before heading out to Tyler, Texas for their honeymoon!
I have used this quote before but I do believe this is the story of our one true love.
We were given:
Two hands to hold
Two legs to walk
Two eyes to see
Two ears to listen
But why only one heart?
Because the other one was given to someone else
For us to find.
Congrats to Robert and Alicia!! May God bless your marriage!!

No comments: