So yesterday Andrew and I went to the city to take care of some things since we are going to Texas this next weekend!!
I looked over and there was a semi truck with this written on the side:
Jesus Christ is the Lord...not a swear word!
I love it!
We had a great time in the city, I got some new jeans since all of my pre-pregnancy jeans are too big (YES!), I am down to a size 1 or 2 and back to a weight I have not seen in a few years, thank you breastfeeding and baby John!, I went and got my eyes checked, to my surprise my right eye has gained some strength but my poor left eye is just getting weaker, Andy and I picked me out some new glasses (which I love) then since John is such a little flirt we received 40% off my complete glasses, and then we went to Walmart to pick up John's baby food he gets from WIC which amounts to about 70-80 individual containers a month again love breastfeeding!
Like I said earlier we are heading south once again to go to the largest flea market which is in Canton, TX,
Andrew and Robert are going to the new Dallas Cowboy's stadium to see BYU play OU in the luxury suites, my Grandmother and Papa are coming up from Conroe with some of my younger cousins, hanging out with Robert and Alicia, and of course going to IKEA and the Container Store (my favorites!!).
Now to start another week with all our classes but I love mine, Andrew is just ready to finally be in the classroom!
I do believe that is all for now, have a great Monday tomorrow!!!
We had a great time in the city, I got some new jeans since all of my pre-pregnancy jeans are too big (YES!), I am down to a size 1 or 2 and back to a weight I have not seen in a few years, thank you breastfeeding and baby John!, I went and got my eyes checked, to my surprise my right eye has gained some strength but my poor left eye is just getting weaker, Andy and I picked me out some new glasses (which I love) then since John is such a little flirt we received 40% off my complete glasses, and then we went to Walmart to pick up John's baby food he gets from WIC which amounts to about 70-80 individual containers a month again love breastfeeding!
Like I said earlier we are heading south once again to go to the largest flea market which is in Canton, TX,
Andrew and Robert are going to the new Dallas Cowboy's stadium to see BYU play OU in the luxury suites, my Grandmother and Papa are coming up from Conroe with some of my younger cousins, hanging out with Robert and Alicia, and of course going to IKEA and the Container Store (my favorites!!).
Now to start another week with all our classes but I love mine, Andrew is just ready to finally be in the classroom!
I do believe that is all for now, have a great Monday tomorrow!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment