Monday, August 10, 2009

Whirlwind...

Life just keeps speeding up...when will it ever slow down.
No time soon I am only going to guess with only 9 more days until the start of the fall semester and I still have so much to do.
We have been so busy our poor house has been a little neglected and literally looks like a tornado has ransacked the inside of our house. Also we have not been home for a full complete week since the begining of July so just maybe by the start of the fall we will be able to have a clean house...we will see.
Here is a little recap on the last couple of weeks...
We drove to Dallas for Robert and Alicia's wedding weekend. While we were there I discovered IKEA which is AMAZING and we are planning a trip back in September! We decorated the reception hall from about 8:30am to 2:30ish pm but I do believe Alicia's vision came true and it was so beautiful! John went to his first Rangers game but it got rained out in the 7th inning. We still had a blast anyways.
On Saturday, August 1, 2009, Robert and Alicia Hatch made their debut! We couldn't be more excited for them and the great adventure ahead of them, wishing them all the happiness in the world.
On Sunday, we went back to IKEA before leaving Dallas :(. Andrew drove me to OKC to meet my mom since I was going to spend a week at home while he was working hard at 3 different jobs (Altus High School, Weatherford High School, and Clinton High School drumlines).
While I was home my mom made me clean out my childhood closets so I took a trip down memory lane, there was a ton of laughter, some tears, and most importantly I discovered how much I like to write. I read a ton of the papers, books, and articles I wrote from second grade to senior year, there was a paper I wrote about living in a small town and to tell the truth I had never really lived in a small town but I totally could have made you believe I grew up in a rural community. I donated 63 beanie babies to a charity that donates them to the NICU and EOPC, some of our friends started it. If you or anyone you know have beanie babies to get rid of send me a message on here. I was able to hangout with my brother, his children, and my best friends but I missed my hubby each and everyday.
This past Friday our family was reunited and baby John was so excited to see his daddy, he just talked and giggled, it was the the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
We are now home until at least September. Andrew has started his student teaching and so far he has just been in meetings and organizing the band room. John and I are enjoying the rest of the summer. Well I promise to post some pictures soon, we are just so busy!

No comments: