Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trust Me I Can Fit...

Sometimes I think our son needs whiskers to help him know where he can't fit but he would look silly so I just keep a close eye on him to make sure he really doesn't get stuck. So here John is seeing that he could technically go through the front of the table and leave through the side.
Stopped to play with the side of his toy box since he can see all his toys in it..."Umm...mom I think I am getting stuck but I have not learned how to go in reverse..."
So he continues..
To wiggle his way around the leg of the table until...
He face plants on the ground, while noticing the front door was open so he quickly got up on his knees and crawled to the door to look out at the amazing world!
Life is such a great adventure even though he sometimes finds himself in a snug spot hopefully he will learn soon that if his head doesn't fit neither with his body or even if his head fits possibly his shoulders will not fit...we are always learning since that is what life is all about!

No comments: