Saturday, November 7, 2009

If You Want a Toy...Tip Over The Toy Box

John has discovered that he has more toys than what is already on the floor but never knew how to get to them until the other day when he just tipped over the box of toys! At first he was scared but then discovered he could literally drag every toy out look at it and find something else that he found more entertaining to play with!

Or he could even just lay in the middle of all his soft toys!
He is such a silly little boy, who is very adventurous and all over the place now that he knows he can get around faster...soon he will discover he can run but first he will need to walk!
Then he discovered he could crawl inside to play but didn't like that very much because he had to learn how to go in reverse! Andrew said, "I don't think his future job will be a mime." I agreed since he didn't like that he could see out of the box but couldn't go through it!
Well we have a busy week ahead with school projects and tests! I have a huge to-do list that I will keep adding to until next weekend when I should have a little time to get things done! I have also decided to start planning John's first birthday which is still like 3 in a half months away and he won't remember it but still he will only have one, first birthday! Plus I am determined to not wait until the last minute to do Christmas shopping so I will start that too next weekend! So much to do with too many cute distractions!

No comments: