Can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going but trust me there are days that it just seems to drag on and I am just ready to meet her beautiful face! I have also been slacking on documenting this pregnancy and I am just going to blame it on the entertainment of the most precious 2.5 year old.
What is in a name?
We decided on a name long before we even had John for our first baby girl. Yes, it isn't one of the most popular names of this decade but it has meaning, which we are all about hince John's name. Her name will be drumroll....
Kelly Lane
Where did this name come from?
Kelly is Andrew's middle name and Lane is my middle name. Our little girl will have a little bit of both of us and hopefully she will actually look like me too!
Now for some bump pictures and honestly I feel a lot bigger then these pictures portray.
Now for some bump pictures and honestly I feel a lot bigger then these pictures portray.
John has started showing more interest in his baby sister, who he calls Lanie Kelly...maybe he is naming his sister? Last Christmas, grandmother got him a baby so we have been using it so he can "practice" how to treat the baby. He loves to feel her kick and move around but then we must feel his belly for his baby. Everyone in our household has a baby in their tummy according to John. He pretends to use his toys to "listen" to his sister's heartbeat.
Next weeks is my next baby appointment and I will be going at it alone since Andrew was blessed with the greatest opportunity to teach (story for another time). I will also be taking my glucose test, crossing my fingers I pass the first time and that John will cooperate while waiting. Sometimes I take for granted having Andrew with me but I am confident that John and I will do just fine!

No comments:
Post a Comment