Wednesday, October 26, 2011

As the weeks are now to the final countdown I am reminded that our family of three will be four very soon, our little guy is growing up too fast, and I have been married to my best friend for almost six years! There are a ton of memories we have made and our newest adventure is about to begin and this mommy is a bit anxious about everything. I know that I can do it but just the thought makes me very anxious about the unknown.

Anyways we are having fun these last couple of weeks with our little family before baby girl makes her debut! We celebrated SWOSU's homecoming by going to the parade which John loved because he was able to see the bulldog!

May I say I have been blessed with the best husband/daddy and the greatest little boy. At times they both test my patience but it is worth it! Love them!
John would of spent the whole game petting Duke the bulldog and talking to him. It is the cutest thing ever he loves dogs so much.
Duke decided to come near me when I went to take this picture but it was a cute picture...


With the wonderful Fall weather we have been spending our afternoons outside since in the morning it is still a bit chilly.

John would spend all day outside if mommy would let him but what can you do being outside is so peaceful!

Oh how I love this little guy, who has changed my life forever!


It is still hard to believe that in four months this little guy will be three. Where did the time go? It wasn't wasted but enjoyed so I am just wondering why life has to move so fast. There are many more days of him sitting in my lap, cuddling, rocking to sleep, or him needing mommy. It is also nice that he is developing independence too like being potty trained, putting his own dishes in th sink, following directions, and playing by himself (but mommy still loves to play so sometimes he lets me join him :).)

Well we have three weeks left with this little guy alone and we aren't wasting a moment!

No comments: