It is still hard to believe that we will have a new little blessing in SIX weeks!!! I have been very bad about blogging this pregnancy but honestly it has gone by so fast and with a super busy toddler boy running around being able to blog occurs when he goes to bed early and daddy is gone to a football game.
Here we go...
At the end of August, I went for a 3-D ultrasound and I could just watch the DVD over and over again since she is so precious. During the session she was squished up against the placental wall (where she is still hanging out) so a lot of the pictures weren't too clear but the one below is my favorite.
Now for the growth of the belly:
31 weeks: She is lying head down but a bit transverse depending on the day. She is a little mover and stretcher (since she is slowly running would of room). Big brother is becoming more aware that sister is coming soon and hopefully he will be understanding of needing to share mommy with someone else.
33 weeks: It's official I can no longer fit in most of my maternity tops as well as my own t-shirts but I am so close that I will make due with what I have or raid Andrew's side of the closet.
34 weeks: I love my little sidekick, he was talking about baby sister moving and wanting to give her a kiss. He is such a sweet boy and has been the best thing to happen to us, we have enjoyed watching him grow and change, always wondering what he will come up with next. Boy, are our lives about the change with two little ones but God doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Trust me there are days that I think about how am I going to handle this change in our lives but I just turn to prayer and all my fears are swept away. I love how my little freak outs are gone when I think about everything we have accomplished with our little man: graduating from college, moving to and from Texas, and starting graduate school.
I am very anxious to meet her but of course I want her to bake a little longer. It is hard to wait when my sister-in-law had her little girl just this week and our due dates were two weeks apart if she made it to 40 weeks...I still have a little under six weeks till we are able to meet our little girl unless she surprises us!!
Our family is almost perfect meaning we have the best of both worlds with a boy and a girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment