On our final day in Branson, we headed back to Silver Dollar City!
To help keep the kiddos cool they each had a fan and of course John's sprayed water but did he spray himself?...No he wanted to water the plants. Such a caring little guy!

Our first stop of the day was checking out all the critters!
John saw the goats and proclaimed, "Mommy it's the Three Billy Goats Gruff!" Oh how I love him and his love for reading. We spent most of our time petting and "feeding" the goats but he loved seeing is Gruff friends.
This poor bunny was trying to find a cool place to lay but he did have a bucket full of ice to stay cool!
Does this chicken look a little odd to you?
Yes, it's suppose to not have feathers on his neck...weird. He/she is a Russian breed that are born without any feathers on their neck.
I love being able to go back to the place that we got engaged even though many things have changed! Andrew proposed almost 7 years ago this October in front of the Wilderness Chapel (he wanted to go inside but their were weddings, sing-a-longs, and just so many people). Then we were married less than three months later...best idea ever since I didn't have time to over plan!
I have to say that it was a complete surprise and almost 7 years later he is still coming up with the best surprises. I love being married to my best friend, the one I have known since the second grade, and now the father of our two amazing little kiddos! Love him so very much!
We rode more rides and ate tons of food but the best purchase (according to John) was a pop gun. John wanted his own gun so bad and observed children with their's so finally we found something other than a cap gun.

We took a little break from the madness at Silver Dollar City to rest at the hotel. We took John swimming while Kelly played with her mimi and papa.
After a couple hours of rest we headed back to Silver Dollar City for the evening show.
John was so hot and this is how he watched the show...go ahead and judge, you would do this too if your child was a human furnace.
Then sweet baby girl was happy as always but getting a little into the music by "singing".
The show was amazing but we were all hot and ready to go.
After our short trip this little girl was so ready to be home! I love how she adapts easily to new surroundings and rarely complains. I believe another trip will be in order when it gets a little cooler.

No comments:
Post a Comment