Thursday, February 12, 2009

10

Yay!!! Only TEN more days till baby John will make his wonderful entry into the world!!!
We are very busy making sure everything is in order, charging the camera batteries, keeping a list on everything we need to make sure are in our bags, making sure we are not forgetting anything for the baby like his car seat, blankets, clothes, and the list can go on forever.
His room is finally finished for now until we get some pictures to put on the walls so here are some pictures of the nursery/guest bedroom

So now we are just waiting to see if he is going to be born early or just stay in till his due date.

On Monday when I went to the doctor, I was told that if he is not here by the 22nd, I will be induced on the 23rd at 7:30 in the morning!! YAY and YIKES all at the same time.

I love being pregnant but I totally can't wait to be a mommy, so I will have one more boy to love in my life. There are still tons of decisions to be made so hopefully I will have my mind made up about everything by the time he is ready to arrive...

No comments: