Our life can be hectic from time to time but we always look back on the memories we have made and are thankful for each day we have together.
Here are some pictures from the past couple of months

Ava, Kayla, Ben, and Emma were super excited to see Santa on his special visit for good boys and girls. Ben we really excited he kept rubbing at his face and was so giddy every time he looked at Santa. I just love little kids and how excited they get for Santa.

Our last Christmas before we have our precious little boy!!

One night we drove around Owasso with Emily looking for tacky Christmas decorations. This was one of the houses we found, it was just a little over decorated. Great times with a wonderful friend.

In life it is such a great feeling to have friends who speak your language, read your mind, and sing your song. Knowing that I have the two greatest best friends any girl could ask for always makes for some interesting times and hours of laughter.

Our sweet little boy!! We love him already and all we have are pictures of him but in about 3 weeks we will officially get to meet out little boy and give him all the love in the world.

Only your best friends should be allowed to molest your pregnant belly and laugh hysterically while doing it. I am telling you we have never laughed so hard than when Auntie Em, Rachie, and Lauren tried to get baby John to move. But what can I say you have to love them for trying!!

The showers that were thrown in honor of our little boy were all so great and we are thankful for everything we received. This is the cutest diaper cake I have ever seen and I don't want to take it apart but I have to so I can put the mobile together.
Baby John should be here within the next couple of weeks and we are getting everything together for his arrival. I have been so blessed with having a healthy great pregnancy with no complications and looking forward to a wonderful delivery. I will have to post some of his nursery pictures later but let me tell you it is ADORABLE!!!
We hope that everyone is doing well and having a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment