Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Forever

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful day with their one and only.
Andrew and I had a wonderful day together watching movies, cuddling, and taking in every minute before we become parents.
Our evening began with Andrew making homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo, which was great but the sauce didn't turn out as well as he hoped, with caesar salad which was yummy, Andrew drank some wine but I had my sparkling white grape juice, and for dessert I made Andrew heart shaped rice krispies treats. Everything was perfect!!
Then we exchanged our gifts which again everything was perfect, wonderful flowers, getting to make an appointment to get family pictures done when John gets here, Charlie Brown's Valentine movie, and two of the greatest cards ever.
Closing out our wonderful Valentine's Day together we watched Charlie Brown's Valentine.

We were given:
Two hands to hold
Two legs to walk
Two eyes to see
Two ears to listen
But why only one heart?
Because the other one was given to someone else
For us to find.

No comments: