Being married to the love of my life, the guy that I have known since the 2nd grade, my best friend since the 9th grade, knowing that we would be together forever, getting married December 22, 2005, and being able to watch our love grow stronger and stronger each and everyday, is completely amazing. I love all the wonderful memories we have made over the last 10 years and the laughter we have shared, along with the tears we have cried.
God blessed us on February 21, 2009, with our precious little boy John Morton. Being a mommy is the most amazing, tiring, rewarding, stressful, and beautiful thing I have ever done and I would not trade anything in this world to have a full nights sleep, time just for me, walking around without spit-up on my shirt, being peed on, not worrying about a little life, able to keep my house organized, and the ability to just get up and go. I have learned so much in the last 9 weeks about being a mommy and I just wish that I could play with John, rock in the recliner, and watch him sleep all day long. I just love everything there is about being a mommy, even though he has sent us on a roller coaster of fun already can't wait what else he is going to throw at us in the next 18+ years. Every minute I get to spend with John, I just wish I could slow down time so I can enjoy every minute and not miss a thing! Can't wait to have more little ones running around keeping me on my toes, I just love being a mommy.
I was a daughter before anything else in my life, growing up with the worlds greatest, encouraging, and loving parents any kid could ask for. My mom reminds me each day about what I said I would never do with my kids, tells me how amazing our little boy is and what great parents Andy and I are. I am and always will be daddy's little girl and I would not have it any other way. Having an older brother to always protect me was at times a hassle but I now totally respect him for it, being able to consider my brother a great friend, and one that I can trust helps to keep me grounded and close to my family.
Friend
The laughter, hugs, great memories we have made, is what makes us best friends. Being best friends since the womb, a girl I met later in life at Eskimo Joe's, and a sweet mom of two make for three people who help to keep me laughing, on my toes, and knowing why God has blessed me with them in my life is what keeps me going! Four girls with so much in common, sharing awkward moments, crying tears of sadness and happiness, sharing life stories, and making great memories
These are five of the most important jobs, I am taking part in and loving every minute of it! All these things fill my days with love, joy, and peace.
God has blessed me with some of the most amazing people and cutest little boy in my life. I am so thankful for every bit of it and can't wait to see what else he has in store for my life.
These are five of the most important jobs, I am taking part in and loving every minute of it! All these things fill my days with love, joy, and peace.
God has blessed me with some of the most amazing people and cutest little boy in my life. I am so thankful for every bit of it and can't wait to see what else he has in store for my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment