I do believe the cute little chubby cheeks are slowly coming to an end...well maybe...
Since John was born his little cheeks have been so
chubby it did not even look like he had a neck at all but lately we have been seeing a bit more of his little neck.
Since John was born his little cheeks have been so
Andrew and I are trying to get John to say new words everyday, so today I said "Lucy" and you could just see that John wanted to say it but could not get it out so I said it again, to our surprise he said "lu c"! It was the cutest thing ever!!
John's vocab consists of:
mama
dada
bubba
baby
and other jibber jabber words that are slowly starting to form into the correct sounds
(I am sure there are other words)
He is starting to walk as long as we are holding at least one of his hands but he isn't confident enough to take off on his own yet but he is showing that he is wanting to do it! So we are just waiting!
Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the pretty white snow!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment