Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Must Be Patient...

Easier said than done! Right?...
Even though this is my last semester of college for one degree which is psychology. I have decided to embark on another adventure in my college career!
No it is not going to grad school quite yet...I am going to finally break down and actually do what my heart has been leaning towards all along and I just finally listened...a little stubborn yes!
I am making the initial steps towards getting my SECOND bachelors in early childhood education!
How much do I love those little kiddos and being able to see the light bulb go off when they have finally mastered a skill!? It is one of the most rewarding careers!
My mom saying, "I told you so!" So I finally decided to listen...

How much longer will I be in school? Well the same amount of time it would take me to get my masters but it will not cost as much to do. With time both Andrew and I will continue on and get our masters!
I love having a wonderful supportive husband, who has pretty much followed me through every single college major I have had. He has encouraged me, stuck beside me when I felt as if I was going to explode from so much stress, never told me to quit because it was getting rough, and always ALWAYS believed in me even through times of complete madness! I love him more than anything in the world!!
Now it is my time to become supportive and pushing him to apply for every job opening out there! Currently we are looking throughout OK and TX for job openings. There have been a few in TX he has applied for one and another could potentially be posted soon... So we are waiting to see where God is going to lead us so here we are starting another one of our great unknown adventures, hanging out and enjoying the ride. Andrew has his options too just in case, which includes getting his masters in music but we are hoping for a teaching job but college life is so much fun...right??...NOT!
Life will reveal itself only when we are ready! Until then we are waiting to see what is to come next!!

No comments: