Well I do believe the next set of incisors are going to make their grand appearance here within the next couple of days....hopefully
I think he has been trying to cut them since the first of January and we can now see them right under the gums. Plus there is an added bonus of the lower set of incisors are also trying to make it to the surface as well!
Poor baby John, I wish that I could take all the horrible pain away so we can just play and laugh! Instead we get to cuddle, rock, he is nursing like crazy, and tons of sweet kisses!
He also has all the classic teething symptoms: cranky, runny nose, cough, low grade temperature, biting/chewing on everything, not interested in eating baby food, and not wanting to sleep.
So here is the treatment plan: snuggling, loving, Tylenol and Motrin switch off, teething tablets, cold teething rings, whole fruit popsicles, and chewing on every toy!
Other than that we are staying warm in our house, John has been looking out the door at the snow but with him not feeling well he won't be venturing out into the snow this time around plus he can't really walk so crawling in the snow doesn't sound like fun...maybe next year!
Andrew has been going out like three times every day since the weather has hit and says the roads aren't too bad as long as you are smart about your driving...but there are some stupid people out there...John and I have not left the house and pretty much we have been playing, getting him to say new words, and I have been procrastinating on studying for my essay exam that is in two weeks!
Wishing that we were able to go home tomorrow to celebrate my mommy's birthday but the stupid weather has officially ruined that! So Happy Birthday Mommy!!
Tonight at 7pm everyone should watch the Miss. America Pageant, hopefully Miss. Oklahoma made it into the top 15!!
I think he has been trying to cut them since the first of January and we can now see them right under the gums. Plus there is an added bonus of the lower set of incisors are also trying to make it to the surface as well!
Poor baby John, I wish that I could take all the horrible pain away so we can just play and laugh! Instead we get to cuddle, rock, he is nursing like crazy, and tons of sweet kisses!
He also has all the classic teething symptoms: cranky, runny nose, cough, low grade temperature, biting/chewing on everything, not interested in eating baby food, and not wanting to sleep.
So here is the treatment plan: snuggling, loving, Tylenol and Motrin switch off, teething tablets, cold teething rings, whole fruit popsicles, and chewing on every toy!
Other than that we are staying warm in our house, John has been looking out the door at the snow but with him not feeling well he won't be venturing out into the snow this time around plus he can't really walk so crawling in the snow doesn't sound like fun...maybe next year!
Andrew has been going out like three times every day since the weather has hit and says the roads aren't too bad as long as you are smart about your driving...but there are some stupid people out there...John and I have not left the house and pretty much we have been playing, getting him to say new words, and I have been procrastinating on studying for my essay exam that is in two weeks!
Wishing that we were able to go home tomorrow to celebrate my mommy's birthday but the stupid weather has officially ruined that! So Happy Birthday Mommy!!
Tonight at 7pm everyone should watch the Miss. America Pageant, hopefully Miss. Oklahoma made it into the top 15!!

No comments:
Post a Comment