Monday, January 3, 2011

First Haircut!

While we were home for the holidays we decided it was time to cut the mullet. John's hair grows a lot like his daddy's but he has these two little cowlicks at the base of his hair line. So it really makes the backside of his hair look a little strange.
I would first like to thank my Auntie Sarah, who not only cuts the whole families hair but she has tons of talent too. John didn't get a typical scissor haircut, he received a razor cut! My aunt said, "He's so metro." and I couldn't help but laugh.
John didn't mind it too much but you could tell that he wanted to know what was going on. He would try to look around to see what she was doing to him.
I think the vibrations from the razor cutting his hair tickled a bit. John was given a comb but he was more interested in combing his hair than sitting still.
This next picture is my favorite! His face has become so expressive lately so you really can tell how he feels.
We just took hair off the back so hopefully his hair will grow a little more evenly. I love how handsome he looks but it took 22 months for his hair to be long enough to cut.
Our little boy is growing up too fast!

No comments: