This Hatch house has been up to a whole lot of nothing so there wasn't anything important to blog about! We have just played and played with this sweet boy!
He is constantly learning new things every time we turn around like his colors! Well that is all for now since I have a hungry little boy!
I am married to my childhood best friend, we met when we were only seven,before we dated we became best friend. Out of our friendship grew the greatest love we could ever ask for! We have been married for 4 years. In February 2009, God blessed us with our precious little boy, John Morton, he is the light of our lives! We also have a sweet dog daughter, Lucy Lou. Life is crazy, amazing, and unexpected so here is a look into our life together!
It is hard to believe that I have been married to my childhood best friend for 5 years! Can't wait to celebrate many, many, many more years with this amazing man!
No comments:
Post a Comment