To the love of my life!
Today he is a quarter of a century old!

Babe, you are the man that I always dreamed of as a little girl and luckily I met you when I was seven! I am thankful that I have been able to share some of the most important times in my life with you and that we are best friends! I love how we can make any situation fun or just spend the afternoons being total goofballs.

Daddy, I might be small but you mean the world to me! I don't quite understand what birthdays are but I know that I get to eat cake (mom is so weird about sweets....) I love it when we play golf, build with legos, wrestle, and the times we talk about life. You are my hero and I love you so very much. Happy Birthday daddy!
As you can see we are very excited to celebrate daddy's birthday because he is such a wonderfully, caring, giving, loving man. He has been my rock through all the tough times, taught me to let it all out, been my sounding board, and knows exactly what to do to make me laugh.
Happy Birthday babe! We hope that you enjoy your day even though you have to spend it at work :(
No comments:
Post a Comment