I am sorry for my lack of blogging but we have been busy since arriving home from spending the holidays with our families. First we started back to work, began the application process for graduate school, I have been working on John's 2nd birthday invitations (wow is all I have to say), finding a way to make money on some of John's old clothes(that still look brand new!), and spending as much time together as we can!
This past week at work has been a trying week and I sometimes think that I would rather be at home with this little man instead!

Teaching him about Jesus, helping him learn his colors, potty training him, starting him on his shapes, and just being able to see his smile all day everyday! I know that I have to work and I am lucky to be able to see him at certain times during the day but it isn't the same. Plus he has finally caught the nasty stomach bug and might I add that this is his first major sickness (anything bigger than a cold). That has been circulating around the schoolhouse since early September...hopefully he will be back to new tomorrow at some point! He has not eaten since last night but trust me he has been drinking fluids. Mommy gets to stay home with him for one more day or more if he isn't feeling better by tomorrow. Pray that daddy and I don't get it but I am sure that I have been exposed to it more than once.
I know I have made this promise before but I will try to blog more because John is really starting to talk so he is saying some crazy things.
No comments:
Post a Comment