Thursday, February 11, 2010

Countdown To The Big ONE!!

10 Days left until our little man is ONE!!
So to remember this amazing year, I thought that I would share some of our favorite pictures and moments leading up to his one year old pictures, just so I can see how much he has changed!
As I look back at all the pictures it makes me very sad because we have loved every minute, hour, long night and day, and month that we have been parents! John has been the greatest blessing, teaching us so much, and from day one of conception he has made a special spot in our hearts that only a parent can understand!
Here he is on DAY ONE of life all 7lb 12oz of him!!
When we did our 3D ultrasound the tech said that he is going to have such a chubby face with the cutest button nose and I couldn't believe how correct she was!! He is perfect in every way imaginable!! I loved that he came out not looking a redish pink in the face but he came out with the perfect coloring, 10 little fingers, 10 sweet toes, and everything else in between!! Also your head was HUGE and still is lets just say you are in the 95th percentile for it and everything else you are in the 45th percentile( you get that from mommy and a little from daddy!!)!!!
Daddy and Mommy were so excited to meet you that you came out in the very last push which was probably number 100 or something like that :)!! What an adventure you have sent us on but here you are almost one year later and I am so excited to see what new surprises you are going to show us in the next couple of days and the next year!!

In other wonderful news:
(I am thinking that every post is going to have this little side note)
JOHN HAS TAKEN 5 STEPS ON HIS OWN!!!
He was not holding on to anything and I have no clue where he was going because as soon as he fell I got so excited that he sat on the floor looking at me and was super excited too!!
He is also learning that he has rhythm in his legs, bouncing up and down! Sometimes he is moving his legs and arms at the same time standing up, it's the cutest thing ever!!!
Stay tuned for another day of remembering John's life as an infant...he is soon to be a TODDLER...not really for sure how I feel about it but I am actually looking forward to it so bring on the new adventures!!!

No comments: