Tuesday, February 9, 2010

King of the Box

The day has come that the world beyond the barricade isn't off limits anymore! John has discovered how to climb but as of now he hasn't noticed that he can go over to the other side or climb on the TV stand. He just sits on top of the box and jibber jabbers.

So now to baby proof the rest of the house and come up with places to put things that he can't play with! I love all the new adventures he sends us on and I am trying to keep up with him along with everything else going on! We are working on some new skills one of which being walking and if he accomplishes it by the end of Kappa Kappa Psi's rush period our friend Adriel said he would make John an honorary member, so we are working on it plus getting him to say new words!!! Parenthood is the most rewarding career, I don't think I want to ever get a job so I can be a stay-at-home mom...I will have to convince Andrew it will all work out!!
In other wonderful news my bestest best friend found out yesterday that she was accepted into USC Los Angeles PT school!!!! She still hasn't heard from like 8 other schools but having to pay 1000 dollar deposit for USC to hold her spot by February 26, I think she is leaning towards this school with a added bonus that it is the #1 school!!! I guess I should start saving some money to take a few family trips out to see Auntie Rachie in California!!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to see her in about a week in a half!!!
Life has completely blessed me and I am forever thankful for everything!!!

No comments: