Today has been such a fun day with our little boy since he has discovered that he can climb into his toy box and play forever!
We don't really know how he actually climbs in because he won't do it when we are watching him so I am sure that he has mastered some crazy way of getting in without going in head first. Hopefully soon we will experience him getting in!
As for the getting out...
The other day I had to take our sweet boy to the doctor since his congestion, cough, and little hoarse voice had not really improved since Friday. Personally I think that it is due to him teething but paranoid first mothers syndrome said that I should really go to the doctor!
While we were at the doctor he got all his measurements:
Weight: 19.2lbs
Height: 29inches
Head Circumference: 19.5inches (he is above the 95th percentile for that one!)
Anyways the doctor thought that maybe it was pneumonia but that is the wrong diagnosis since the little boy showed none of the symptoms minus the congestion in the lung lobes. Sometimes I want to get a second opinion but I just say whatever and go on about by business. He is on an antibiotic for 10 days. Since 2 of the 4 teeth that he has been working on broke through everything seems to be clearing up!! Now come on through last little toofers!!
We are waiting to see if the weather is going to get bad again and so happy that we didn't lose power! Some people are not expected to get their power back till like the first of March and our Ace Hardware has sold over 60 generators but you can get one if you can afford it! Hope everyone is staying warm!!

No comments:
Post a Comment