Monday, April 26, 2010

Me and Grandpa!

On Friday was daddy's last Wind Ensemble Concert so of course grandpa and grandma with an added bonus of my favorite cousin Valpal came to visit me! I was able to show them all of my cool tricks that I have learned since they saw me last which included attempting to run, feeding myself everything, picking everything up, and being outside enjoying the sunshine! Mommy and I only sat through one of the pieces since I am a mover and a groover that literally has a short attention span when it comes to sitting still but I love to listen to daddy play, I just want to be right next to him. Daddy was also awarded the Psi Guy award from the sister sorority of Kappa Kappa Psi, which is for being an outstanding guy! Go Daddy!
Well mommy and I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! Maybe we will go outside on an adventure!
Love, John Morton

No comments: