Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Outside Adventure

With the beautiful Spring weather we are heading outside to enjoy it!!
I do believe John loves being outside because when it is time to go in he gets upset since he has to leave all his treasures behind.
He is such a little explorer, checking every little thing out, and finding the biggest stick that he can carry around plus finding mommy a little stick! We chased leaves since Weatherford is super windy everything blows everywhere.
He would hold an object up and make a sound that sounded like he was asking what is this, so I would proceed to tell him what it was and he would go "oh."
Here is his greatest find a stick! If I would let him bring it in he would but those must stay outside! I think this summer we need to buy him some fun outside toys and a swing since he loves to sit on our swing but it really isn't John friendly :)!
Last but not least one of my favorite pictures of our little monkey!
Sometimes I wonder why God blessed us with such a special little guy who has turned our whole world upside down in the best way possible and taught us so much! I have been in love with him since the beginning of his life which I believe it starts in the womb and couldn't ask anything more.
This morning we watched the OKC Memorial Marathon since daddy was running on a relay team. Since there were so many people we didn't think we were going to see him but we actually did, he was waiting for his leg to start when they were interviewing someone and there he was standing around waiting! It was only for a split second but I knew what he was wearing so I was looking for an orange shirt! I am so happy that he was able to do this. He said that he had a blast and would like to do it again!

No comments: