Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1st Christmas

John had such an amazing first Christmas holiday experience. Yes, yes I know that he will not remember a thing about it but mommy will have the pictures to show him!
He didn't visit Santa just once but three times, just so Santa would know that he has been a good boy all year long! He also received a letter from Santa in the mail, which was the cutest thing ever and has been place safely in his keepsake box!

He bubba is with the Santa at Bass Pro. John just couldn't get enough of this Santa, he just wanted to look and examine him but the first time he flipped out. Hopefully with seeing so many different Santa's this year he will just love seeing Santa next year...I can only hope! Opening up some of his first of many gifts on Christmas Eve.

He still doesn't get the point of ripping the paper off the presents so this year I opened two sets of presents but it was fun to see if he was going to enjoy them.
Our little man on Christmas morning enjoying his first Santa present! He is still playing with it so I guess it was a good buy!
A little too much was going on but he really enjoyed playing with wrapping paper over his presents!

What an amazing first Christmas for John, it was a white one too!!
We hope that everyone had a safe Christmas too!
Our family pictures are too come, still working on them!

No comments: