2009 has been such an amazing year with tons of new adventures for our little family!
So here is a little look at some of the highlights!
January:
We were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little boy!
We were blessed with a new little niece, Katy Nichole! She was born about a month early.
When she was born, it allowed me to be thankful that John stayed in until his due date and caused me to be even more impatient for his arrival.
Mommy and Daddy are waiting on you John and we couldn't wait to meet him!!
February:
Only 21 more days till we meet our little man!!!
Here I am at 37 weeks! Oh how I miss my belly but I am totally loving the little boy that was growing in there!! I had only one pair of jeans, sweatpants, and a few shirts that still fit over that huge belly!
On the 21st at 1:29 pm, John Morton Hatch made his grand debut into the world, weighing in at 7lbs 12oz, and only 19 inches long!!
We are so blessed and loving every minute of parenthood!
Our first family picture!!
How can you truly love such a little boy so much with only meeting him less than 24 hours ago, that can only be explain by a new mom. He is absolutely perfect in every way imaginable!!

Our little Cowboy sleeping the day away!
March:
Was an eventful month
John met with a surgeon for a little pocket above his bottom (which turned out to be nothing, thank goodness!) and had an ultrasound to rule everything out.
We met cousin Katy! John looks so big next to her but not as long!
April:
This month was so amazing John learned so much!
He was also diagnosed with Coloboma in his right eye once his eyes started to "lighten up" but currently he has full vision in his eye but could potentially have more of a loss.

Look at that sweet little smile! It just melts my heart every time!
May:
Storjohann Family Reunion! John met all his uncles, aunts, and cousins! I think that it was a little overwhelming because he spend most of the day sacked out!

Tummy time! John is holding his head up so well since his head is so big!
June:
The start of eating "real" food, which was not his favorite thing to do...but now he doesn't seem to mind very much!
Daddy performed his senior recital, which John actually sat through 2 of the pieces but then we listened out in the lobby because there was a piece that John didn't like very much and I didn't want him to ruin his daddy's recital. I am so proud of my hubby, he did such an amazing job!

July:
John's first official trip to the river!!
Our parents, my grandparents and brother all went to Gore, OK for some fishing and relaxation!!
John wore his first swimsuit but didn't enjoy the water at all so it was more a stylish look!
I do believe this is one of my favorite pictures because Andy was trying to get John interested in eating his carrots and I think that it actually worked...
Now for a little vacation to Dallas with the Hatch family!
We went to a Rangers game and John was passed out at the beginning but then woke up long enough to watch a few innings. Then we had to leave because a storm was moving in :(.
August:
King-Hatch Wedding
Andrew's older brother Robert got married on August 1 to Alicia! I was so excited to have her as my sister-in-law, she is the best and Robert is a great brother! We wish that we lived closer to them so we could hang out more, maybe some day we will!!
John has really shown us his little personality, it is the sweetest thing ever, and I hope that he keeps it not allowing anyone to change it ever! He is rolling every where sometimes I think he is just going to be a rolly poly!! But most importantly he is sitting up!
September:
Yet another trip to Dallas...
Andrew had a chance to go to the BYU vs. OU game in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium! He said it was AMAZING with the added bonus of being up in one of the boxes!
We also went to Canton to one of the largest crafty fair type things ever and shopped a little at IKEA (I feel another trip coming soon in 2010!)
October:
John went to his first OSU game and pretty much entertained everyone around us! He started to really crawl and pull up! He is growing way to fast but he will always be my little boy! He is finally starting to get teeth!!! Let me tell you I have waited for this moment since he was born and his little teeth are the cutest things I have ever seen!!
During the middle of the month he was diagnosed with PDA, which means he has a whole in his heart :(. Doctors say that it won't cause him any delay it will just need to be fixed someday before he is 2.
Isn't he just the cutest little monkey you have ever seen?!
We celebrated John's first Halloween in Gore, Ok with my in laws and let me tell you some wonderful memories were made! Thank you again to G-ma Richie for the amazing monkey costume!!
November:
Happy Thanksgiving!!
We were all over Oklahoma for this one day because we normally do lunch with my Granny in Edmond and then a late lunch with Andy's parents...it just seemed like we were on the road more than we ate or spent time anywhere.
John didn't have any real turkey this year but next year he will. I mean he only has 3 teeth so how much chewing can he really do?! Plus I know he is getting all the nutrients he is truly needing at this stage in life from his baby food.
December:
First Christmas!!!
We also celebrated our four year wedding anniversary!!
2009 was such a wonderful year! We have learned so much, been able to spend tons of time with our little monkey, and grow even closer! I am looking forward to seeing what 2010 hold and I am sure it will be another great one...maybe we will have a new addition...:)! Whatever this next year holds I am sure that it won't be a dull one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment