Life is simply amazing and more than I could ever ask for!I have the greatest hubby in the world, who happens to be my best friend! So thankful that God allowed me to meet him when we were in the 2nd grade (Yes since the 2nd grade :)!) so our love could grow out of a close friendship we have had forever. Our love grows stronger with every passing year, we have cried many tears, laughed till our bellies hurt, and most importantly are thankful for every day we spend together! On December 22, 2005, we became one, me only 20 and Andy only 19, we were young but always knew we would get married so we just jumped in with both feet into our new life together. It has already been four years since we said our "I Do's" and it has been an amazing journey together can't wait for many more to come!
I would totally do everything all over again it has been one of life's greatest adventures and we are looking forward to what our future holds, making some of the most wonderful memories of our life together!
Here is to my wonderful hubby, who is my greatest friend, the most caring person I know, best daddy in the world, and our love is what people search their whole lives for! I love you and can't wait to see what is in store for the rest of our lives together!!

No comments:
Post a Comment