Monday, December 7, 2009

John's First Christmas Tree

This past week we put up our Christmas tree, John has loved it until I put gifts under it, now he won't even mess with it. I guess that is a good thing! We had to put the tree on top of our coffee table just to make sure he does attempt to eat it, eat the ornaments, undecorate the lower part of the tree, or tip the tree over on top of himself. Before I put gifts under the tree John loved the tree skirt, he has attempted to stretch his arms to touch some ornaments but misses them by like an inch so he started to use some of his toys to reach them...such a little problem solver!
Can't wait to see what he does with our parents trees since they will be on the ground, hopefully they are putting the non-breakable, least valuable, and non-sharp ones close to the bottom because John is on curious little boy! Hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit but remember the real reason for the season, that is Jesus!

No comments: