Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost 10 Months and Counting!

I always get told that I don't look like I have had a baby and that I am too young to be a mom! So the last time someone told me I was too small to of had a baby 10 months ago I simply shared my wonderful secret that happens to be the greatest and healthiest diet on the market!
I am sure you are wondering what it is too...well within the first 5 months of my sons life I lost all the 55 pounds that I gained and i have been steadily losing to get back to my weight when I graduated high school even though my body shape has changed I am almost there!
Oh the diet is pretty much feeding John whenever he wants that is breastfeeding him and I intend on doing it until I can't do it any more which I hope is still about 6 months from now! John has literally sucked every pound off of me even though I am still eating about 500 extra calories a day to keep up with him! Even though he DOES NOT take milk from a bottle or sippy cup, it is well worth it to be with him always to feed him! I am still amazed at how long I have been able to do this, with all the pain at times, him biting me, the stress of school, getting the wonderful thrush :(, and loving all the special bonding time I have had with our sweet little boy.
I am so thankful to have such a wonderfully supportive hubby, mommy, aunts, and cousins, they have all encouraged me to keep on going! Also being able to see how healthy our sweet boy is, other than is underlying health issues, he has been such a healthy little guy!!! I also know with the next one's I will not be able to do everything the same but I will still breastfeed them too as long as I can. I can't stand formula!
For any mom's out there give you babies the best gift you can ever give them (if you body allows you too)! Yes it does hurt at times but if you can deliver the baby then trust me you can do this too!
Ok enough for my random rant of the day!

No comments: