One of my greatest gifts from our showers would have to be this even though I don't physically have it yet, just being able to see a little bit of it, just makes me so excited to see the finished product!
Lynn has done a wonderful job in capturing all the wonderful moments of our little boys life! I am forever grateful for this gift and how thoughtful she was to capture the first couple of months of his life!
She included what was going on in the world the day he was born! All the pages that I have seen are super cute. She says she has about 6 pages left to do and I can't wait to see them! Even though it has taken us forever to get everything together and life has been super busy for us and for her (she had knee surgery :(!), but says that she is all healed now and going to hopefully have it done by Christmas!! What an amazing gift that would be!We are forever thankful for Lynn and her thoughtfulness!!

1 comment:
what a sweet gift! i hope all are doing well :)
Post a Comment