Another semester is completed with one more to go!
I am satisfied with my grades even though I wish one was better than it was but oh well you can't always make a 4.0. I mean come on a 3.0 is pretty dang good when you have an 10 month old to distract you from the reality of school. Well I can't be an over achiever I have to find some boundary lines to draw because I would rather honestly read Good Night Moon, I Love You Forever, and pretty much all of John's other book, than to read a boring ole textbook. I have a great idea test me over children's literature! Also making a perfect score on a 10 page paper is a grand accomplishment too!
I can't wait to begin my last semester but I am going to enjoy this time too because I get to spend it with the two boys that make me the happiest woman in the whole world! I love them they are seriously the greatest and nothing in the world is better than them! We are looking forward to going home, can't wait to see my Grandmother and Uncle Robert, life is always so much fun when he is around plus he has not see John except for in pictures!
Ok well I am off to bed, we have a busy day ahead tomorrow getting everything together to go home for a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment