Yes, yes, I know that it is like two weeks late. We were traveling and our appointment was a little delayed.
This afternoon we made our way to the doctor and John flirted with the new receptionist along with everyone else who was in the waiting area. He is slowly starting to recognize everyone in the office especially the nurse since she is the one who always gives him his shots. I guess if something traumatic happens you are more likely to remember it.
It was finally our turn to go play in the kids exam room!! John loves being in that room because there is so much to look at. Sometimes I think that it is a little over kill but it keeps his attention while we wait for the doctor.
Today he weighed in at 21.8 pounds, about 32 inches long, and his head has grown but I didn't get the number but once he wakes up I am going to measure it.
He was only behind on one shot. So he got it and now is sacked out on the floor! Going to the doctor takes a lot out of him since everyone wants to poke him, gag him, and manipulate his muscles. John loves that he only has to see those people at his well baby visits!
We are blessed to have such a healthy little guy! Everyone says that it has to be the continuation of breastfeeding him. Some just don't understand why I am still doing it and I just say it is a personal decision as well as I have seen the benefits by looking at our little man!
Well there you have it we have a healthy 15 month old little boy!!
This afternoon we made our way to the doctor and John flirted with the new receptionist along with everyone else who was in the waiting area. He is slowly starting to recognize everyone in the office especially the nurse since she is the one who always gives him his shots. I guess if something traumatic happens you are more likely to remember it.
It was finally our turn to go play in the kids exam room!! John loves being in that room because there is so much to look at. Sometimes I think that it is a little over kill but it keeps his attention while we wait for the doctor.
Today he weighed in at 21.8 pounds, about 32 inches long, and his head has grown but I didn't get the number but once he wakes up I am going to measure it.
He was only behind on one shot. So he got it and now is sacked out on the floor! Going to the doctor takes a lot out of him since everyone wants to poke him, gag him, and manipulate his muscles. John loves that he only has to see those people at his well baby visits!
We are blessed to have such a healthy little guy! Everyone says that it has to be the continuation of breastfeeding him. Some just don't understand why I am still doing it and I just say it is a personal decision as well as I have seen the benefits by looking at our little man!
Well there you have it we have a healthy 15 month old little boy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment